Science-based treatments for the developing brain
COVID-19 Message to our Families❤️
We are slowly emerging from the worldwide pandemic due to COVID-19. It was a challenging time for everyone, including those families who have special needs kids.
Thanks to your support and cooperation, the Pediatric Minds Medical Clinic continued to care for our patients and their families by providing cutting-edge treatment within our caring setting.
We hope to continue to take precautions and ask for your continued support in following our health and safety protocols. This is critical as we are entering the flu season, and we hope to keep all our patients, families, and staff members safe and healthy.
We have served the needs of 100s of children and their families over the last decade through excellent interventions and treatments.
We want to let you know that we continue to uphold our level of commitment and excellence to our patients and our community during these difficult times of COVID-19.
We are adhering to the LA County, state, and CDC Guidelines and implementing the following:
· Face Masks are required in all Healthcare Indoor Settings for all persons 2yrs of age or older, regardless of vaccination status
- All employees are required to wear a well-fitting mask that covers their mouth and nose while working indoors
- Persons are exempt from wearing a mask only if they are younger than 2yrs old and have medical, mental health, or other disability that prevents them from wearing a mask.
· Frequent handwashing for all staff whenever they are working with a patient
· Regular disinfecting and sanitizing of frequently touched surfaces, rooms, and toys
· All staff are wearing masks and scrubs.
· All parent/family training and meetings have the option to occur remotely via Tele-Health
· All patients are regularly screened through a health survey for any symptoms of a cold, fever, or loss of smell.
· Patients are staggered throughout the day to minimize overlap with other patients and limit the number of people present in our offices at one time.
We are proud to report that we have successfully implemented and maintained the above measures and will continue to do so.
We continue to be committed to assuring the safety of our patients and our staff!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
The Pediatric Minds Team!
Currently registering for ABA services
Center based and in-home with COVID-19 precautions
Pediatric Minds Programs and Services
Our clinic offers a comprehensive list of services to children and their families all in one location
Early Childhood Treatment Center Program
An Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) that is funded by your insurance company. IOP is a short-term intensive day treatment program for young children ages 30 months to 7 years who have Autism Spectrum Disorder, Anxiety Disorders, Developmental Disabilities, and Behavioral Disorders.
Child Neurology Services
We are contracted with most insurance companies and currently accepting patients.
Services with Licensed Speech and Language Pathologists
Social Cognitive Skills Program
(Social skills groups)
Supervised by Licensed Clinical Psychologists
Supervised by John Mews MA, NMT, AMFT
Epilepsy Awareness Day 2021 Recap
Thank You to all who participated in last years Epilepsy Expo Day! Epilepsy Awareness Day 2021 is now live on our YouTube channel.
Pediatric Minds is excited to be collaborating the Orange County Autism Speaks walk! Click the image for more info!
Pediatric Minds is proud to sponsor our local community. Click the image for more information and to find out how you can show support!