Science-based treatments for the developing brain
COVID-19 Message to our Families❤️
Pediatric Minds Medical Clinic has been a contributing part of our South Bay Community for nearly 10 years!
We have served the needs of 100s of children and their families over the last decade through excellent interventions and treatments.
We want to let you know that we continue to up-hold our level of commitment and excellence to our patients and our community during these difficult times of COVID-19.
We are adhering to the city, state and CDC Guidelines and strictly implementing the following precautions:
- Frequent handwashing for all staff whenever they are working with a patient (3x per hour).
- Intense disinfecting and sanitizing of frequently touched surfaces, rooms, and toys multiple times throughout the day.
- All staff are wearing masks and scrubs.
- Social distancing in the office between staff and between patients.
- All treatment sessions are done one on one or with precautions that include social distancing.
- All parent/family trainings and meetings are via Tele Health.
- All patients are being checked for a fever before entering the facilities.
- All patients and staff are screened through a health survey bi-weekly for any symptoms of a cold, fever, or loss of smell.
- Patients are staggered throughout the day to minimize overlap with other patients and limit the number of people present in our offices at one time.
We are proud to report that we have successfully implemented and maintained these measures since mid-March and have been able to operate and continue to serve the needs of our patients as an Essential Health Care Clinic during these challenging times. We continue to be committed to assuring the safety of our patients and our staff!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
The Pediatric Minds Team!
Currently registering for ABA services
Center based and in-home with COVID-19 precautions
Pediatric Minds Programs and Services
Our clinic offers a comprehensive list of services to children and their families all in one location
Early Childhood Treatment Center Program
An Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) that is funded by your insurance company. IOP is a short-term intensive day treatment program for young children ages 30 months to 7 years who have Autism Spectrum Disorder, Anxiety Disorders, Developmental Disabilities, and Behavioral Disorders.
Child Neurology Services
We are contracted with most insurance companies and currently accepting patients.
Services with Licensed Speech and Language Pathologists
Social Cognitive Skills Program
(Social skills groups)
Supervised by Licensed Clinical Psychologists
Supervised by Licensed Music Therapists
Thank You to all who participated in this years Epilepsy Expo Day! 2021 dates are now posted in our events page!